It’s back to school time, you’re busy getting the kids ready, shopping, planning, and you might feel tempted to skip a workout… or ten. While you know that skipping workouts is generally a bad idea, because you’re likely to gain a few pounds, you might be surprised to learn just how bad of an idea it really is!
August was an Exciting Month for Prima Pilates. Here’s What’s Been Happening!
- We were featured on Voyage LA Magazine! Read the interview here!
- The Anaheim Vegan Fair was a blast! It was extremely busy and we had a great time introducing people to the benefits of Pilates.
- Congratulations to Sarah Wisher, our Tuesday/Thursday evening instructor. She passed her PMA exam and now holds the highest ranking certification as a Pilates Instructor. Let’s all give her a hand for passing the Pilates Method Alliance (PMA) certification!
- Shout out to our adorable client Ashlee! At 31 weeks into her pregnancy she is still coming in and kicking booty in every class she attends! It is inspiring to see her hard work and determination to be healthy and happy.
Here’s What’s Happening in September
A lot has been going on here at Prima Pilates, and we want to make sure you’re up-to-date on the latest news and events. For example, did you know the following?
- Prima Pilates will be having a Labor Day Flash Sale! Get 7 classes for just $98 (a $140 value)! Act now, the sale runs from September 1 – September 10.
- Join us at our Pilates & Pub event!
What:The evening will consist of a FREE 30 minute informal mat class where we can loosen up after a long day of work, errands, and a hectic schedule. Afterwards, if you so desire, we will head over to a “Pub” together where we can relax and have a good time amongst friends. Did we mention it’s FREE? Be sure to bring a friend!
Who: Everyone is invited
Where: Prima Pilates Anaheim Hills
When: Friday, September 29th at 7PM (recurring event on the last Friday of every month)
We’d love to hear your feedback!
At Prima Pilates our goal is to offer the best customer service and Pilates instruction to make you feel ready to tackle any challenge that comes your way. Let us know how we’re doing by leaving us a Google Review!